Our company operates since 1986 in the industrialization of steel structures. The company's headquarters is located in the municipal district of Pili - Dervenochoria which is 25 km from Thebes and 35 km from Eleusis. Our company is housed in a private building area of 1700 square meters, in 22.7 acres on land. It features modern electromechanical equipment and works as an independent business unit for metal constructions. Thanks to its structure, it provides a complete set of customer services including: planning, designing, development and industrialization of complex steel structures. Our goal is to supply the international market with competitive products and services of high quality, through the constant modernization and implementation of innovative methods.